The coronavirus and your company: a roadmap
The coronavirus may affect your business and your employees. You can prepare for certain business risks. The Dutch goverment published an article that covers some of the issues you may encounter, and which Dutch national organisations you can turn to for more information and advice.
The article covers:
- Consequences of the coronavirus for entrepreneurs
- How can you prepare for business risks due to corona?
- Your company is experiencing financial difficulties due to the coronavirus. How can you prevent bankruptcy?
- Measures announced by the government
- How can you minimise the potential health risks for your employees?
- What are my duties as employer, and what are my employees’ rights?
- You have less work for your employees. What to do?
- Can you go on a business visit abroad?
- You are taking part in an upcoming trade mission. Or you want to participate in one. Will these go ahead?
- You want to organise or visit an event. How can you prepare?